Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Funny Crosby Stories...

I had a coupon for Dove Dark Chocolate bars. Ordinarily, we don't buy such things, however, the coupon made them practically free. I bought two. One afternoon I found Crosby at the table with chocolate oozing from his mouth and grinning ear to ear. After a round of questioning, he fessed up that he had eaten the entire bar of dark chocolate. (That's like 5 squares of DARK chocolate.) He then smiled really big and said "Mom, I just can't help myself with candy."

While he was playing with Kelby one day, he said "wait Dad, let me present the rules." He most likely hears that at preschool. :-)

He had his second official visit to the dentist last month. He loves that place! Seriously, he loves going to the dentist. He's always tagged along with me and they usually let him check out their tools and visit the treasure box. I'm sure this will probably change if he has a bad experience there. Anyway, so prior to the appointment I tell him, "Crosby, we're going to the dentist today. Guess what you're going to get?" (totally expecting him to shout "Treasure box treat") Instead he squeals "I'm going to get Floss!" Ha - yep, you're going to get flavored floss too. :-) He had a great visit and was most delighted with his new floss and treasure box treat.

Crosby loves to explore and was rummaging through Kelby's old computer stuff one day when he came across a headset with attached microphone. Well, he thinks this is the coolest thing and plays with them regularly. One day, out of the blue, he asks me in a most serious voice, "Mom, did Daddy use to work at Chick-fil-A?" Hee hee hee

No comments:

Post a Comment