Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Crosby's 4th Birthday

Crosby had his 4th birthday party at My Gym. He absolutely had a blast and I think his friends did too.

Here you see all the kiddos under the Thomas pinata. Crosby had asked for months to have a Thomas pinata at his party. I was a little anxious about how it was going to work out but the kids loved it and the new pull string style made it a cinch.



Will

Pops & Gracyn


the pinata in action


Crosby taking the sugar plunge.



I love this one. He's pointing to the lit candles and telling Erin "Look...look"

I don't love this picture of me but I do love snuggling with my boy.


Thomas The Train Cupcake Train
I found this cute idea online and copied it. (What did people do before the internet??? I'd be lost without it.) Anyway, it turned out pretty cute and Crosby was very impressed. Nana and Hannah helped me put it together the night before the party. The best part was when the kids started begging to eat the wheels!! :-) They were "glued" on with icing so the train cars were edible too.

Gracyn took a little catnap with Nana.

Ella, Will & Stacy

Caden, Merrick, Croz & Molly

Merrick, an excited Crosby and Molly


Merrick

Rayce, Lucia & Alex

Tad & Lucia

Rayce & Lucia

Molly and her sweet mama, Leigh

Kiya

Ella


Croz & Rayce


Pops, Hannah & G

Papa & Mimi with the kids

Nana & Pops with the kids

Yep...Hannah & Josh's turn with the kids


We need Josh and Hannah to move up to the Charlotte area.
They would make GREAT babysitters. :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment