Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Funny Crosby Moments

Crosby keeps us laughing around the house. I wanted to share a few of his little moments with you.

*Walking through a store one day he noticed a really large wall clock and commented, "Wow...look at that huge clock...it must be for giants."

*Crosby and I have discovered that we both really like ICEEs these days. One day we were sharing an ICEE when I cautioned him to slow down as he was really slurping it down. He responded, "Yeah, I better slow down or I'm gonna get DRAIN Freeze."

*At church, I pointed out that a lady across from us had a baby boy. Crosby said, "Oh, I have a baby boy too." We have a few more weeks before we really find out if he's right.

*Crosby likes to use the play stethoscope from this little Doctor's Kit to listen to the baby TALK to him. The baby TOLD him one day that he was a good big brother! :-) Most other days he just listens and says "That's a good baby."

*We are definitely entering the world of "why...why...why!" Everyday. All day long.

*He opened a birthday card the other day and sat down to read it. He held up the card and said "Happy Birthday. Amen."

*Walking down the back steps one day we saw a lizard scurrying around. He tried to chase it but of course it ran away. He said, "Oh man, I thought we were going to be best friends."

*The best thing he says is "I LOVE YOU" to Mommy and Daddy all the time. Seriously, he probably tells us this a few dozen times a day. It makes us smile every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment