Thursday, May 20, 2010

Wow...Is he really three?

It's hard to believe that Crosby just turned three years old. I look at his baby pictures and then to the kid sitting beside me and wow...what a change. He had a good three year check-up and had fun telling Dr. Paxtor all about his two birthday parties. He's now 37 1/2 inches tall so this summer he'll be able to ride lots of the kiddie rides at Carowinds. :-) He'll be starting preschool this fall, going in the mornings three days a week. It will be by far the most time he and I will have spent apart. He asks often if it's time for his school. I'm already a little anxious about the whole process. I don't even want to think about him going to Kindergarten in two years. I am so going to be the parent weeping at the door and not wanting to leave on the first morning. And I'm sure I'll be taking pictures like there's no tomorrow. You know, the parents I used to make fun of when I taught. :-)

Here's a little walk down the Crosby Memory Lane.
just a few weeks old

1 year old


2 years old


3 years old

No comments:

Post a Comment